We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover or Paypal.
After your order is placed online you will immediately receive an email confirmation / receipt of your order. Your order will then begin processing for shipment and you will receive tracking information once your items begin transit. If for some reason there happen to be any issues or delays with your order we will update you via email or by phone as soon as we are made aware of any delays form the manufacturer / designer.
Absolutely! Simply call us at the number located at the top of the page from 10am-4pm (pst) and we will gladly take your order over the phone and answer any questions you might have.
We only accepts one card for purchases. We suggest you purchase a gift card with the other credit cards you would like to use and put the gift card/s toward you purchase.
Nope! We are located in the beautiful sales-tax-free state of Oregon. We do not charge sales tax on any orders whatsoever.
Your online security is very important to us. All internet transactions and account information is secured by SSL for your protection. This level of protection is among the highest available.
Yes. You will be emailed and email confirmation of your order immediately after your order is placed. We will also email you tracking information once your items begin transit. You can also check for tracking in your account and check the current status of your order as well.
If you create an account with us you will be able to login and view your current order status at any time. You can also call us, use our live chat, or email us if you'd like to speak with a real person.
To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide us with information about why your payment was declined. Because of this, you most likely need to contact your bank directly to solve most payment issues.
House&Hold Customer Service can help you:
- Verify if you entered your payment information correctly on your order.
- Change the payment method on an open order.
Contact your bank to resolve other payment issues even if:
- You've successfully used the payment method on a previous order.
- Other orders with House&Hold have been charged and shipped successfully.
- You have funds available in your bank or credit account to cover the order cost.
Here are steps you can take to resolve payment issues:
- Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds available (or credit limit). Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
- Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of available funds in the account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete the transaction.
- Contact your bank about payment authorizations and reserved funds. When you place an order with fawn&forest, we contact your card's issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization for the amount of the purchase.
- Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? You may simply need to review some of the information in your account.
- Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order to another card.
To help fignt the increasing issue of credit card fraud, We charge Credit cards and and Paypal payments at the time of purchase for most orders.
For custom orders, or orders with an lead time beyond 30 days, We may authorize your credit card at the time of your order for the full amount, which may appear temporarily as a charge on your account statement for 24-48 hours. This is an authorization only and not an actual charge. Your card will then be charged at the time your order ships.
If the lead time on your order exceeds 30 days we may need to re authorize your card. If authorization fails then we will contact you to obtain new payment information. If re authorizaion fails then we reserve the right to either cancel your order or charge your card for the amount due. If you would then like to cancel your order we will happily issue you a refund as long as your item is not processing for shipment.