Organic Mattress Materials
Conventionally grown cotton is one of the 'dirtiest' crops in the world, consuming approximately 25% of the insecticides and more than 10% of the pesticides used in the world. Organic cotton is grown without the use of pesticides using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. Organic cotton production replenishes and maintains soil fertility, reducing the use of toxic chemicals. Third-party certification organizations certify methods and materials allowed in organic production.
- NO OFF-GASSING OF HARMFUL CHEMICALS WHILE YOU SLEEP
- INCOMPARABLE SOFTNESS
- SUPERIOR BREATHABILITY, MAXIMIZING AIR CIRCULATION AND MINIMIZE PERSPIRATION
- LONG LASTING RESILIENCY IN SHAPE, COLOR, AND TEXTURE
Natural Latex or Natural Rubber comes from the Rubber Tree (Hevea Brasiliensis) and it's acquired by collecting a latex serum from the latex ducts of the Rubber Tree and then used to make Natural Latex. Unlike synthetic latex, natural latex is naturally hypo-allergenic, dust mite resistant and anti-microbial. Its breathable qualities allow it to keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter and it is the most naturally durable and cushioning material available in nature in addition to being biodegradable.
- ECO FRIENDLY AND SUSTAINABLE MATERIAL
- NON TOXIC
- SOFT AND SUPPORTIVE, NATURALLY BOYANT AND ELASTIC CHARACTERISTICS
- HYPO-ALLERGENIC, ANTI-BACTERIAL, AND ANTI-DUST MITE QUALITIES
Organic / Natural Wool
Natural wool is an excellent alternative to synthetic flame retardants that are used in conventional mattresses. Not only is wool extremely heat resistant, but it also possesses many other natural qualities that make it an ideal material for use in organic mattresses. Surprisingly, the average person can perspire much as a pint of water while sleeping. Wool naturally absorbs large amounts of moisture resulting in a more comfortable night sleep. The effect of wool's absorbing powers is beneficial in pillows as well, which can receive especially large quantities of body moisture. Because wool dries so quickly, it is creates an environment that is not dust mite friendly.
- A NATURAL FLAME RETARDANT
- NATURALLY ABSORBENT
- HANDLES MOISTURE BETTER THAN ANY OTHER NATURAL FIBER.
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY
- A NATURAL INSULATOR
- MOLD, MILDEW AND DUST MITE RESISTANT
- NATURALLY REPELS ODOR